Webinars In This Series
Date: TUE, FEBRUARY 11
TIME: 19:30 AEDT [SYDNEY]
Speaker: Dr Carl Adagra
Coughing cats, wheezing cats, tachypnoeic cats, dyspnoeic cats, and sneezing cats - let's face it - they can be problematic to diagnose - and sometimes problematic to treat. Join Dr Adagra as he takes us through the top 5 respiratory diseases of cats, giving us the latest in evidence-base for their management, so they can breathe easy again!
Date: WED, FEBRUARY 12
Time: 19:30 AEDT [SYDNEY]
Speaker: Dr Sally Coggins
Bio: Sally graduated with honours from The University of Sydney in 2007. She spent her first 2 years working in a busy general small animal practice in Canberra, where she first began expanding on her love of feline medicine, completing the Centre for Veterinary Education feline medicine distance education course in 2009.
In 2010, Sally commenced work in feline only practice at The Cat Clinic in Prahran (Melbourne), where she remained for 10 years. She attained her membership qualification in Feline Medicine in 2012 and went on to become a partner and director in this busy practice, seeing a high volume of both first opinion and referral cases.
Sally enjoys all aspects of feline medicine and is passionate about utilising her skills and knowledge to help educate both her clients and other clinicians to optimise patient outcomes. She is a talented clinician and natural educator, enjoying coordinating extramural student rotations and nurse training within her clinic, whilst mentoring membership candidates and examining feline memberships in 2016, 2017 and 2018 with the ANZCVS.
She has recently relocated to Sydney, with her husband Toby and their two (lovingly dysfunctional) domestic cats Fox and Edie, where she is looking forward to exploring new academic and clinical opportunities, including tutoring for the Centre of Veterinary Education feline medicine distance education course.
Topic Description: Chronic vomiting in cats can be caused by many different aetiologies, including dietary intolerance and hypersensitivity, IBD, alimentary lymphoma, atypical infections, and even Trichobezoars. Join Dr Coggins, as she discusses not only these causes, but also the “ideal” diagnostic approach for chronic vomiting, with a special focus on how to best design a diagnostic and treatment plan - even on a limited budget.
Date & Time
Date: February 11-12, 2020
Time: 03:30 EST
Choose Your Membership
Annual Webinar Membership Benefits
- 50+ hours of RACE-approved webinars annually. Detailed notes. PLUS webinar recordings!
- FULL ACCESS to our huge recorded webinar library
- The Vet Education Webinar Membership includes access to the annual Vet Education International Online Conference, AND the Online Toxicology Symposium
- Exclusive 20% discount on a wide range of veterinary medicine books by CRC Press
- Automatic notice of all of our upcoming webinars. You won’t miss a beat!
- Wide range of topics including small animal, practice management and more
- Learn from some of the world’s top veterinary specialists and presenters without having to travel!
- Get certificates of attendance to keep track of your continuing education
Only AUD 125 per year. Less than AUD 11 a month!
5 participants for just AUD 299 per year. Less than AUD 25 a month for your whole practice!