Vet Education now provides a month-by-month study guide for candidates studying for the ANZCVS Membership Examination!
What's the Course Duration?
These courses are self-paced, and all materials are available for 12 months from the date of purchase
What's the Cost?
What Membership Examination Courses are on offer?
- Small Animal Medicine
- Small Animal Surgery
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Look What’s Included!
- Access to a dedicated study resource website!
- Study materials to help you gain knowledge, and study effectively and efficiently
- An examination "how to" guide - to help you answer examination questions effectively
- Constructive critique of your examination practice answers
- FREE Individual Annual Webinar Membership for a period of 1 year from the date of joining!
This course is a study guide developed and provided by Vet Education Pty Ltd. The content of this course has not been assessed by the ANZCVS and is not endorsed by the ANZCVS. Intending participants must use their own discretion to determine its suitability in relation to undertaking any ANZCVS Membership examination.