Privacy, Refund & Security Policies
We use this information:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
PO Box 55, James Cook University
Last Edited on 2019-05-27
The cost for a single veteducation.com.au course is indicated under the description of the course. All course fees must be paid in full by electronic funds transfer, or credit card payment within 5 working days of commencement of the course. Cancellation of enrollment prior to course commencement will result in a refund of paid fees, less A$60.00, to cover administration fees. No refund of fees will be possible once the course has commenced.
Veteducation.com.au will make all reasonable efforts to ensure a server hosting electronic content of the course is continuously available to the subscriber, but if access is suspended or interrupted, liability will be limited to restoring access to the server as soon as practicable.
Veteducation.com.au is using third party services to provide electronic access to the message boards and live content and accepts no responsibility for any defect, failure in or non-availability of third party services. However, if veteducation.com.au is unable to provide ongoing access to our course members’ area during the course period, or is not able to restore access within a reasonable period, veteducation.com.au will refund a fair proportion of the subscription fee reflecting that part of the subscription which is attributable to the electronic access service and the unexpired period of the subscription.