This event has now passed.
You can visit the Vet Education Webinar Library to view these lectures.
JULY 20 - 30, 2020
ONLINE VETERINARY CONFERENCE
RACE-APPROVED FOR32 CPD POINTS!
ABOUT THE EVENT
THE ONLINE VETERINARY CONFERENCE
The Vet Education International Online Veterinary Conference is a 2-week online event, held every year since 2008. This event showcases some of the world’s top veterinary specialists and presenters. Running from July 20 – July 30, 2020, this is an event like no other – featuring 16 webinars, a webinar library, and much more!
With 2 webinars per day, from Monday through Thursday for each week of the conference, there’s plenty of time to absorb content, schedule family and work-life – without feeling like you’re stuck in a lecture room all day! You can attend the online live lectures or watch recordings later in your very own Vet Education Webinar Library!
Proudly supported by:
WHO IS SPEAKING
16 LECTURES OVER 2 WEEKS
Monday, July 20, 2020
Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Wednesday, July 22, 2020
Thursday, July 23, 2020
Monday, July 27, 2020
Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Wednesday, July 29, 2020
Thursday, July 30, 2020
FREE TO ATTEND FOR VET EDUCATION MEMBERS
HOW TO ATTEND
This conference is included in the Vet Education Annual Webinar Membership!
As a Vet Education Webinar Member, your membership benefits will include exclusive access to the Online Veterinary Conference – at no extra cost!
NOT A MEMBER YET? YOU CAN STILL ATTEND!
CONFERENCE PASSEntry to the OVC 2020
- 32 hours of CPD points. RACE–approved & structured
- Grants access to all the live lectures of the conference
- Get all conference related resources
- Access to the lecture recordings of the conference
GET THE LOTAnnual Membership
- Everything in the Conference pass
- The “Focus On” webinar Series x 12 lectures through the year
- The Online Toxicology Symposium
- Get access to the exclusive Vet Education Webinar library which hosts over 300 archived lectures
- Exclusive benefits of being a Vet Education Webinar Member…and much more
Protocols for your practice!
- Placement of a peritoneal dialysis catheter
- Fluid therapy guidelines based on caloric intake
Amazon Gift Card
Get an exclusive $10 Amazon gift card
- 10 rules of fluid therapy
- 11 tips for managing sepsis
- Fluid therapy in small animal trauma
- Diagnosis of sepsis
10 lucky winners of the first 100 participants who sign up for the Online Veterinary Conference 2020 will receive this exclusive swag!
So Hurry Up!
WHAT DO YOU GET AS A WEBINAR MEMBER?
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR TIME AT HOME
JOIN YOUR COLLEAGUES FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
The Vet Education webinar series features an outstanding selection of practical and informative webinars, brought to you by our dedicated team of lecturers from across the globe! Our seminar topics provide you with the most up-to-date clinically relevant scientific research and clinical practice in a user-friendly format, so you get continuing education you can use every day!
World-renowned experts in related topics provide current, up-to-date information. In addition, the webinars have high-quality videos and photos and are much more than just a power point presentation. These webinars provide continuing education credits for veterinarians and veterinary technicians.
Attend the Online Veterinary Conference 2020 and advance your clinical decision making and diagnostic skills to the next level.
RACE-approved for 32 CPD points!