Stock Management & Stock Control
Why do this course
This course is relevant to anyone who orders, handles or is responsible for stock control within practice.
What's in it for me
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the principles of stock control and stock takes.
- Understand the importance of keeping accurate stock records.
- Know the different types of stock classification.
- Valuation, recording and stock management.
- Turn over of stock, the importance of what to order, when to order and quantities.
Special Introductory Offer!
Original price A$ 18
*Charged in Pound Sterling
This course is delivered and managed by Colourful CPD. Vet Education is a collaborative partner. You will receive your registration confirmation from Colourful CPD.
"Being an RVN I found the receptionist course very helpful, using my nursing skills for the advice sections and learning how to be a better receptionist with all the other modules covered. I think this course is very comprehensive especially for someone new to working in a veterinary practice, it covered all areas well and prepared people with all the necessary information needed to work in a busy veterinary practice. I found it interesting and interactive and it's really helped me think more about the things that can actually be achieved on reception."
"Fantastically presented, informative and excellent content. Really helps to focus on day to day life in reception."