Webinars for the whole veterinary team
Becoming a Better Veterinary Practice- Using Technology in Practice to Strengthen the Veterinary-Client Bond
Approved for 1 hour of NYSED credit
Dr. Stacee Santi
June 30, 2021
In this session, you’ll learn innovative strategies and processes that will knock your clients’ socks off, and keep your business on track for growth and success. After this workshop, you will:
- Have a clear understanding of how often your clients want to be updated when their pet is hospitalized
- Be familiar with 2-Way Chat, and understand how to implement the service in your practice, including scripting for your team, implementing into your operational flows, and charging for the service
- Be able to provide lab results virtually using Loom
- Be introduced to a new role for remote employees
- Learn how to charge for phone time
When is it?
Time: 20:00 EDT
Stacee Santi, DVM, is the founder and CEO of Vet2Pet, the only customizable, all-in-one client engagement and communication platform for veterinary practices. Since earning her DVM from Colorado State University in 1996, Dr. Santi has accumulated more than 20 years of clinical experience in small animal and emergency practice, has spent significant time serving on various industry advisory boards, and served as 2020 president of the Colorado Veterinary Medical Association. Considered a key opinion leader on mobile applications and veterinary reward programs, Dr. Santi is passionate about helping veterinary practices better connect with their clients so pets get the best care and veterinary professionals enjoy more fulfilling, balanced careers. Dr. Santi lives in Durango, Colorado, with her husband, three horses, two dogs, 1 cat, three chickens, four ducks and hopefully a baby burro one day.